V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Since I've finished up the Softail wallpapers, I've decided to move on to the Sportster family. So without further adue, here we go with the 1200 Custom...

And the 1200 Sport...

Others will be up shortly. As before, if you have a request, please let me know & I'll try to do it for you. Thanks & enjoy!

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here's the 883 Custom...

And the Racer...

More coming soon...

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
soon2own1 said:
nice job. maybe you can do some of our bikes?
It's significantly more difficult to do pics of people's bikes in real environments. Here's the reason why, and I'll quote myself...

"Fortunately, this [the creation of these images] works very well with Harley's images of their bikes cuz the original background for these images is plain white. It does not work so hot with a normal pic of a bike taken out on the grass, for instance."

I don't know if you understand how I'm creating these images, but trust me when I say that it's much easier to alter the images off the HD website than it would be to alter images that users had. Unless, of course, you had an image of your bike against a single color, plain background.

·
Registered
626 Posts
i'll have to give it a shot, how far do u think i should be from the bike to get that kinda detail?

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would say 3 - 5 feet. If you're going to try this for me to do, please try to have the background be one solid color. It's much easier to do this when the photo's taken that way. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts