V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sportster/softail project, sold

yep, that's right//light , agile sportster in a clean, low, softail frame.. 40degree rake 2" stretch. you want some thing that will be show quality and something nobody else has?? here you go.. must sell!
basic run down. softail frame, swing arm, sportster mtr, complete, trock,s&s ,96cv carb , aft.mkt jugs, ect. needs bore/slugs, custom painted fat bobs(skulls beautiful) fender struts,wide glass fender, custom chrome extra's 96cv carb, polished rocker covers, fxr forks, new low softail seat, chrome big twin forward controlls. chrome shock, even the swing arm supports are molded as flames.. awsome.. roughly needs , rims, oil tank, trees, wiring.. all this for the price of $4,000 not much more than some people get for a basket.. have 16 pix of everything.. even the brake/cluch levers with skulls on them, liscense plate bracket with molded turn signals ect.. i am going to put this on FLEE bay SOON. loss of job forces sale of dream.. don't hesitate i DOUBT it will be around long.. i spent lots of $$$ and time accumilating these parts..******I DESCIDED TO GO $3,500 BUT I AM ONLY SELLING TILL 10PM TONITE EASTERN TIME.. 12 HOURS FROM NOW.. (ON EBAY) I AM GOING TO KEEP IT.. IT'S JUST NOT WORTH IT TO ME TO SELL IT AT THIS STAGE.. LOOSING TOOO MUCH TIME AND MONEY.. HAVE A GOOD ONE..PS I HAVE MANY MORE PIX WITH DETAIL.. IF INT. EMAIL ME..*******sold*******

1 - 1 of 1 Posts