V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Sportster Deluxe Touring Seat on their bike? It is a pillow design seat. Cost after 20% off is around $156. Looking to replace the seat on my Sportster and possibly my wifes. If anyone does have it is it comfortable? similar to the Mustang? Would go Mustang but there is a cost factor of over $200. Hell that would buy a second seat. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have the delux touring seat. It works well for me. The pan is plastic instead of steel. Some will tell you that a steel pan is the way to go, as the plastic deforms and is not as comfortable. I have not had a chance to test the steel so, I can't give you an opinion.
The SO reports that her ride is very comfortable with never a complaint.

·
Registered
86 Posts
i HAVE THE DELUX TOURING ON MY 1200 CUSTOM AND I AM LOOKING FOR A MUSTANG, I DO NOT LIKE IT 2 UP FRAME IS PLASTIC. OK FOR ABOUT 70 MILES. THEN GOT TO BUB MY BUTT...MAY BE FOR EXTRA $200 I CAN BUY LOTS OF LOTION

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have the Sportster Premium Leather Seat 52073-98 ~$275. It's been on there for 11 months, 15000 miles. I've done two 12 hour 600 mile days and I like the saddle better than the Corbin I had on my Honda.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts