V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it a hoot that MMI had me stay off this forum for three years when I worked there but now they are a Sponser.......:huh:

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Sponsers

HDMD88 said:
Isn't it a hoot that MMI had me stay off this forum for three years when I worked there but now they are a Sponser.......:huh:
Makes me raise my eyebrow also.

·
Banned
3,694 Posts
HDMD88 said:

Go figure that one will you! Glad your here.... There loss our gain....:thanks:

{salute( :spank: {salute(

·
FOG
6,970 Posts
HDMD88 said:
Makes perfect sense to me, Doc....since their management style is similar to that of the U.S. Post Office.

Good to see you back!

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
I htought funny as well as you know DOc I got in huge trouble as well and was almost fired over the same deal. Well i heard they lost the VA funding, and they laid off almost 30 staff members here in AZ. Oh well Karma is what it is, Let the Karma train run it's course.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Yea I agree, I always thought they should have installed cameras in the rooms. It was always the same story. Money money money, dont get them upset they might quit, dont tell them they should be on time, dont tell them they should really do there own work vs coping others etc. I can say that I am happier than i have ever been and do not miss that place.

Oh give me a call boss.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts