V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a softai sport i'm building from the ground up... i can run a 170 or 180 rear/ i assume the 170 is belt 180 chain. anyway, i want to run a 60 twisted spoke.. but i want to run the wide tire above... i have a brigestone bt10 170 series .. can thease aftermarket spokes take tubeless tires.. can they be sealed.. or could i run a tube in the sportbike tire?? thanks

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that is incredible hut i have to wonder if it is incredibly expensive..has anyone heard of a company that makes tubes for a 170/180 tire

·
Registered
603 Posts
softailsport, it sounds like to me that you are in over your head and need to get off your butt and do some basic research.

JMS

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
well, i just finished building a 137 rwh fzr1000 no i haven't bought tubes for 180 series tires.. or even looke for that matter.. i guess owning my own auto garage would constitute me as a pretty good wrench..i guess that's why i'm asking questions.. i understand volumetric efficiencies, concentric allignments, not being a smart a$$ just never worked on anything with a tube beside my huffy about 30 years ago,,

·
Banned
4,276 Posts
softailsport said:
that is incredible hut i have to wonder if it is incredibly expensive..has anyone heard of a company that makes tubes for a 170/180 tire
My Honda Shadow takes a 180 tire. Stop in to the local dealer or where ever and pick one up. I can't remember who madeit though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts