V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
From the web site "Bleeding brakes doesn't have to be hard"... My opinion: "Bleeding brakes doesn't have to be done often enough to justify buying/installing this new thingamajigy"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
84FXRP:

Thanks. I rechecked the website. SB3824HD is the part number from speedbleeder.com. It was a bit late when I posted ...... :duh?:

·
'04 FXSTDI
906 Posts
I have them on my Deuce. Not really a neccessity but they do make it a bit easier to bleed the brakes, especially the front.
I've spent $15 on less useful things.

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
gunnut said:
I have them on my Deuce. Not really a neccessity but they do make it a bit easier to bleed the brakes, especially the front.
I've spent $15 on less useful things.
Same here. I bought for both RK and Dyna.
Flatline

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
What metal are they made from? The web site doesn't say. My bike sees a fair amount of rain and humidity since I don't have a garage and live by the ocean. The only things that I haven't been able to prevent rust on are my brake bleeder valves and the spacers on my rear shocks. If I could find bleeder valves that were made of stainless (or anything that won't rust), I would be a happy man. Thanks

·
Registered
684 Posts
I got Russell and they work like a charm. I bought em and held on to them till I did work on the front brake, then changed them out. Like was said before, I've wasted $15 a lot quicker and on far stupider things. Pay for themselves the next time you want to bleed your brakes.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.