V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My butt is sore and it feels great!!!!!

It was in the 60's here and I road all day!!!!

Highlights of the ride:

I found a road about 10 miles from my house that has a bunch of well banked twisties. I road it end to end about 10 times and saw only 3 or 4 cars.

Our local dealer had a ride in show to benefit muscular dystrophy. They had free hot dogs, fries and root beer. I test drove a Buell and got a free hat. The Buell was fun and fast but has nothing on my Deluxe.

A stupid chick in a car, talking on a cell phone, passed me on a 5O MPH, 2 lane road, I was going 60. She made a dangerous pass on a double yellow line so I slowed down and let her go by. Guess who was behind her???? A State Trooper. He lit the lights, I moved over, he passed me and pulled her over.....sweet!!!!

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
Congrats on the great day and the ROI (return on investment)

I too had a great ride. Rode to work stayed 1/2 hr. rode the rest of the day and part of the day with my daughter....Took a look at the Triumph rocket. The back tire is huge. Still like my RK better.

·
hearitage 04 vivid black
64 Posts
it was 74 here in illinois. i spent the morning in the garage working on my buddies 05 sporty . we put on the whole k&n air cleaner with the billet outer cover . a set of v&h pipes . new hand grips. we did alittle rejetting on the carb. pulled the plug out of the bottom of the carb. he said it was perfect no pops or anything i wish i could get mine like that . then i went on 110 mile bike ride for the rest of the day it was great.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I hear ya, my but is not quite that sore but the weather was nice here today too.

Took a relaxed ride through NJ, NY, & PA with a small group of friends. Checked the trip meter when I got home and did 255 miles and I wanted to keep going. Oh man spring is almost here! :wootdnc:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You guys are killing me!!! Man, it was only 37 today here.

·
I haven't seen your bird.
8,499 Posts
For the first time this winter there were riders out today, mostly crotch rockets, but a few Harleys. Circumstances kept me grounded, but it was sweet to see people out on two wheels — other than college students on scooters.

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
And they always say where's a cop when you need one ? Priceless :hystria:
Record setting temps here in Virginia yesterday. Beat the old record by 5 degrees that stood since 1959. Rode 200 miles with some friends and today is going to be a repeat. :bleh: Think we'll do the skyline from Front Royal south. :xhere:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts