Wow, and with a passenger too!:D

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
MAD :D

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Damn, I don't think I could do that if I wanted too! What about the poor pipes, did ya mess them up?

Maybe in my youth I would have tried that, (God knows I was a wheelie riding maniac on my Ninja when I first got it years ago) but now that I'm a little older I just a little too scared (wiser) to do that on such a big bike especially with a rider on board.

Well, nice action picture and it truly gives us something to talk about :D

·
Registered
246 Posts
Phuckin Idiot. Another contibutor to why riders (of all types) get such a bad rap.

Stupid is as stupid does...

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
no way. give it up oasis3? neat tricpic though.

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Oasis-3

If you know what your doing and are an experianced rider, cool. It did not look like there were any other cars around, I just hope your passenger was ready for that, you did have a person ready to take the photo so I asume they were. Don't let some of the posts get to you, different strokes for different folks.

helmet/no helmet

loud pipes/quiet pipes

stock bikes/custom bikes

tatoo/no tatoo

etc etc etc....

·
Registered
312 Posts
i wanna know if the forks fell off when the front wheel hit the ground? But i say cool too.

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
blackwhisper said:
i wanna know if the forks fell off when the front wheel hit the ground?.
I hope not because according to JimmyK, h-d has a problem acquiring forks for certain years/models. :D

All I can say is if my front tire ever comes off ground, the bike's probably going off a cliff. :eek:

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Unome said:

All I can say is if my front tire ever comes off ground, the bike's probably going off a cliff. :eek:
Now That I Definitely would NOT have the [email protected] to do! :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yeah man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you actually manage to balance the bike once you were up there?
That way you can make the landing softer on the front wheel/fork.

I did not think HDs could do wheelies.
I'll try with my Standard.

What about stoppies?
I know for a fact that the way the front brake is fixed on my FSXT there is no way I will ever pull a stoppie.
Hell I am lucky if I manage to stop the bike at trafic lights!:D

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Unome said:

I hope not because according to JimmyK, h-d has a problem acquiring forks for certain years/models. :D

Thanks RICHARD!

BLA HA HA TellMeYourLastNameAin'tHead HA!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
JohnC said:
Phuckin Idiot. Another contibutor to why riders (of all types) get such a bad rap.

Stupid is as stupid does...

Welcome to The Forum.

I see nothing in that picture that gives "riders" ( of all types ) get such a bad rap.

The stunt, which requires skill, was from the looks of the pic well planned.

Now what's this "stupid is as stupid does" crap? Now you are supposed to be that guy that say's " I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is." And here you walk in and call someone a Phuckin Idiot. Where's the love man?

BLA HA HA OhNeverMind Dot HA!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry JohnC but I don't that kind of thing when I am riding with
((John Q. Cage)) on the road. :rolleyes:
My wife has been riding with me for 9 years now and she knows when it's going up. :D
I have been riding for over 35 years and every cycle I have owned I have been able to ride on one wheel. I once had a 2 stroke that I could drift start backwards and it would run backwards and yes I could ride it backwards. :confused:
When I took the 96 in for it's 2500 mile check up the dealer ask if I was backing in to a curb when I parked because the pipes were worn off on the bottom half. :eek:
A judge told me once there are two kinds of riders.
Old Riders & Bold Riders
He went on to say
But there are NO Old Bold Riders :eek:
Here is a link to some of the bikes I have owned over the years
Enjoy :D
Cliff

http://groups.msn.com/oasis320015/cycles.msnw?albumlist=2

·
Registered
22,086 Posts
Alright, I'll admit the POSSIBILITY, but I want to see an MPEG. PS, your OL is nuts!-good bless her little twisted soul!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Way cool, especially the part about your wife. I've down this with my metric touring bikes, but never with a HD (cause I've never owned one). My first Harley coming in next week will gets it's turn also -- I know you can relate -- it's just something I do with all my new bikes. I just hope my wife doesn't find out HA!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I haven't the intestinal fortitude to "grab air" with the Glide. Don't have to the cash to get it fixed when I dump it either. I'm like rickpoco, dirt bikes...yes.

·
Registered
906 Posts
I like to see other people do it, but I wouldn't try it unless I had a less expensive plastic bike to practice on. :)

I watced a guy on a sport bike do a front endo with his clam clinging to the back, it looked cool but dangerous. The only thing I didn't like about it was he was right next to me in line during a big bike run. :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts