V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the softail turned 430 miles and it was time for a paint job!

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
...good look-make certain you post the assembled product

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
Post the bike when ya have it back together. Looks nice!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Hey bruuuuce, I wasn't sure what to think at first, but it didn't take long for me to decide that I like it! Who's doing the paint?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Unlimited Auto Body sounds famiiar, but I don't recognize the guy's name (not surprizing). I grew up in Florissant and my father-in-law lives in Park Hills (Bonne Terre). Anyway, the guy does good work.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Neat!!, **** grew up in Farmington right by Park Hills. **** learned his trade at "Turks" in St. Louis MO. Unlimited has been in Potosi for about 16 years now, they are also the builders of alum. jet boats. www.scorpionswatercraft.com

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Funny that you mentioned the painter as being boat builders, that paint scheme immediately reminded me of a "surfboard" theme...Looks good!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Even did the oil tank! Gotta post a pic or two when she is re-assembled. IT looks sharp! ;)

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well it is raining here in Missouri so I can't get any good assembled pictures. I took some last night, from inside the garage but with my low pixel camera and low lighting they turned out horrible... Hopefully I will be able to get the bike outside for some better shots....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts