V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
164 Posts
Thank you for the album. #28 Is my favorite, so clean and simple. #37 is classic. #25 Did you get a close up of the Dyna in the background? Any Club or Cafe or Street Fighters?

It seems this is the year of the Bagger. Long and Low are still hanging in there. What if anything did you see that was really new or cutting edge, style wise? It seems Dressers have gone about as far as they can. I wonder if Trikes will be the next big thing?

Thanks again for your effort.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
randyn..Man this is the year for baggers for sure, HUGE front tires on these things. As far as cutting edge it still continues to amaze me the stuff folks come up with. The pic #22 was crazy! had a "alien" theme and was one guy with one bike and he was swamped all day. I went with my buddy who does custom painting. I personally am a long and low prostreet guy (I have a 06 pitbull). Dr Dee there were a fewbabes running around but I had my chick with me.

·
Premium Member
4,790 Posts
Nice. Thanks for sharing. The white baggers are pretty tough. My favorite is the little blue Triumph. I believe it's a Triumph. I want to build one like that someday.

·
Retired TMCM(SS)
539 Posts
randyn..Man this is the year for baggers for sure, HUGE front tires on these things. As far as cutting edge it still continues to amaze me the stuff folks come up with. The pic #22 was crazy! had a "alien" theme and was one guy with one bike and he was swamped all day. I went with my buddy who does custom painting. I personally am a long and low prostreet guy (I have a 06 pitbull). Dr Dee there were a fewbabes running around but I had my chick with me.
I see; I would have "looked the other way" too. :whistle:

·
Registered
5,824 Posts
some interesting looking rides, not a fan of the huge wheel with the low profile tire, seems like just another fad like the 300mm rear wheel. #9 did catch my eye, nice lines and clean look...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts