V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Arse Hole and Good at it
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if a solo seat for 2000-2005 will work on a 2006 night train? I know the 2-up seat wont work because the rear fender is different.

Thank
Tim

·
Registered
11 Posts
from what i understand (from corbin) the front of the seat wont fit snug to the tank and the rear will look small on the wide fender...i ordered a hollywood solo from corbin...should be here in a couple of weeks...oh yeah i also have an 06 night train...

·
Arse Hole and Good at it
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I didnt think the seat would fit, damn. How you like the Night Train. Lowered mine, V&H staggered, SE AC with K&N filter, SERT and should be doing the 95 build in a few weeks. Got most of the parts and waiting on a couple to get and back from the shop. I Love it. :cheers:

Tim

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
High End has a seat ready for the Train. It's the Badger Solo. You have to deal directly thru them for now, if you want one.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
I just ordered an HD Brawler.
Personally, I think the fitment looks the best out of any solo currently offered.

I looked at High End/Danny Gray and Corbin.
Corbin was out because I didn't like their mounting system. If you want to swap seats, you need to remove their mount..

Danny Gray/High End was very frustrating because they had some ditz answering the phone with zero knowledge. Aside from that, I don't like the look of their product..

·
Registered
11 Posts
love my night train... bassani pipes(black), SE stage 1, duece risers,low profile turn signals, fatboy front wheel(powdercoated black) with a 150 tire...lowering it 2in as we speak then all i need is a new avon venom R low profile rear tire and ill be done for now...ill post about the corbin seat when it comes in...goood luck on the seat issue...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts