V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a picture of your Ultra with a solo seat and the tour pack on?

I am going to make the tour pack detachable, and I would like to get a solo seat, but I think it would look funny with the tour pack on. Maybe if I remove the backrest off the tour pack but leave the speakers it would look ok.

The solo tour pack rack probably will not work because the speakers would be up under my arms. Any ideas?

Sure could use some pictures to help me decide what seat to buy.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
302 Posts
I saw a bike set up like you describe at the Idaho HOG Rally a couple of years ago and liked the look. Made the bike look smaller. More compact. Can't help but make the bike handle better with the tour pack closer to the center of mass.

·
Cajun Peauxseur
5,335 Posts
If you get the Mustang solo, they make the passenger pillions in various sizes that go on and off very easily... use it when you use the tour pak and remove it for solo. Just a thought.

Personally, I use the pillion for my t-bag or for a small ice chest when touring.

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
I installed one on a police road king that was black and white. I left the stock air seat on and installed a king tourpack on the back...It looked good but i left the back rest pad off, so it was just a big "box". I had it smoothed and painted with all the holes filled...I think it looked pretty cool. If you look in the harley book, you can also mount it forward and make it a driver backrest.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts