V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I started looking this year to upgrade my seat, but I'm not interested in having a passenger seat. I'm wondering if they just make solo seats with backrest for the Fatboy? The only reason to upgrade my seat (well majority of the reason) is to get a backrest. I don't think you can just get a backrest w/ a stock seat.

My wife doesn't ride much and I only plan on throwing the back seat and detachable backrest when she rides. In the meantime, I don't like having a passenger seat on.

All ideas and info appreciated. Thanks.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
I have a Corbin Classic Solo w/ their backrest and it's super comfortable on longer rides. Most of the time I don't even put the backrest on unless I'll be riding for 2 hours or more. Got mine from Rachel @ http://www.krooners.com. Cheapest I could find and no tax or shipping either. Mine is a custom seat and I got it 15 days after I ordered it!! :thumbsup:

·
This space is blank
1,029 Posts
RoadKingCurley said:
I have a Corbin Classic Solo w/ their backrest and it's super comfortable on longer rides. Most of the time I don't even put the backrest on unless I'll be riding for 2 hours or more. Got mine from Rachel @ http://www.krooners.com. Cheapest I could find and no tax or shipping either. Mine is a custom seat and I got it 15 days after I ordered it!! :thumbsup:
I also have the Corbin Classic Solo w / Backrest. The nice thing about Corbin is you twist the key lock, seat pops off, put backrest on / off, and pop the seat back on. Corbin is super comfy & real leather.

·
Seasoned Prime Member
446 Posts
DCRANER said:
I also have the Corbin Classic Solo w / Backrest. The nice thing about Corbin is you twist the key lock, seat pops off, put backrest on / off, and pop the seat back on. Corbin is super comfy & real leather.
Yeah, I like the Comfort Cell Foam way better than the Gel inserts!! And the leather is sooooo comfy and cool. :banana:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the information. Was out of town and didn't have have a chance to check this or reply.

Take care~!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts