V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Do you mean something like different frames for Sportsters, Softails and Touring bikes?
Yes. A large, a medium (stock size) and a small frame with all the same components except maybe wheels and suspension. Adj. levers too.
Maybe a special order thing but available if need be.
Or maybe an aftermarket company could offer this. Some people don't want a Ridley or a Boss Hog.

·
Registered
11,377 Posts
All this talk makes me wonder if the bike manufacturers are missing out on some of the market.
Would it be financially feasible to offer two or three different size frames like bicycle manufactures? Prolly not.
The new Heritage to me does not look like a heritage, but more like a Buell. It has a different frame than one I had the shock location is an improvement.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
Wives talk sh!t

Yea baby, I agree lets get us a bike again and just go ride.

Yea, baby I decided I would love a camper to pull and go camping, take the dogs.

Yea baby I want patio furniture, that way we can sit out and drink some tea or lemonade.

Yea baby I want a TV mounted in the bedroom, so someways I can just lay down in there and get away from it all and watch my own shows.

Yea baby I want a blah blah blah so I can Blah Blah Blah.

Me: sweety, wanna go ride, Her: where?, Me: NO where in particular, Her: then nah!

Me: stuck with a camper payment haven't used in years.

Us as in we, have our $600 dollar Patio set taken over by the stray cat, no humans ever in sight.

Me: falls off step ladder and hurts my back from fall mounting a 60 dollar flexible tv mount, arguments over the tv she wanted from my son he never uses, words were exchanged of deep hurt, turned on once to show her and hasn't been used in 2 years since.

I Just sit up a Bird Bath for her by the drive last weekend, not a dam bird uses it, they instead use the water puddle in the pot hole of the street, but I have to get out my gas weed eater to cut the grass around of that bird bath. I was a gas weed eater free for 7 years!( not wacky weed) so now some how this Bird Bath will be found conveniently knocked and busted when I mow grass?. I will explain the birds must be getting bigger.

·
Registered
3,377 Posts
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

The rest of it is a losing arguement. Even when wrong, they're right.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thats right, just don't read between the lines up there. It shows I'd do anything for her.

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
good man, it's OK to bitch tho. any guy who does the
smoke and mirror thing about his perfect wife is full
of **** and hiding the truth.

we like our women.

·
Registered
11,377 Posts
good man, it's OK to bitch tho. any guy who does the
smoke and mirror thing about his perfect wife is full
of **** and hiding the truth.

we like our women.
I liked my 2nd wife when she got mad. She would stick her bottom lip out and don't say a word for 3 weeks compared to the first one who wouldn't shut up for 3 weeks.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts