V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Road King
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a Mustang Standard Touring Seat that I just received the other day. It is very comfortable but it sits me up a little higher than I like.

It fits the following: Road King 1997-'07, Street Glide 1906-'07 & Screamin' Eagle 2000-'01 & 2004-'05

Selling for $400.00 which includes shipping and PayPal (if that's how you want to pay).

IMG_5133.jpg IMG_5148.jpg IMG_5149.jpg

·
not sober all the time
5,681 Posts
I'm not the forum cop but you may want to review the rules before posting in this section.

1. In order to post in the classifieds, you must have been a member for more than 7 days and have more than 10 posts.

·
Registered
2004 Road King
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL, just the wannabe forum cop. I didn't know that. The mod's can delete if that's the case.

·
not sober all the time
5,681 Posts
LOL, just the wannabe forum cop. I didn't know that. The mod's can delete if that's the case.
No, not really. I've been around here for a few years. It's a pretty good forum with a pretty good group of people. There are a few rules that I may not completely agree with but I figure the day I decide to create my own forum, I can make what ever rule I please. Until then I'll try to abide by the rules of this forum because when I joined, I agreed to follow said rules.

If I wanted to be a moderator, I'm sure I could find a way to do so. The real forum cops probably have their hands full trying to keep the trash out of this forum in addition to what ever else they do in their personal lives. I happen to respect they job they do. I also appreciate the excellent information that they provide, free of charge to others. So I feel obligated to pick up the ****ing broom and sweep the floor occasionally.

Hope you find the forum as helpful and entertaining as I do. Welcome 🍺

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
The real forum cops probably have their hands full trying to keep the trash out of this forum....
One of them described it to me as similar to herding cats.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Uncle Salty
1 - 8 of 8 Posts