V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I regret to say that I'm selling my 2018 CVO Street Glide due to a work injury in Law Enforcement that has left me unable to comfortably enjoy the bike any further!!! I have the title in hand and the bike is located here in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania,15216 is the zip code.The miles are now at 1.707 and might go up slightly but won't go past 2,000 miles prior to the sale!
The bike was $39,449.00 when new and it has a two year warranty plus an additional 5 year warranty from Harley was purchased for $2,009.00!!! so 7 yrs of full ESP Coverage!!! The Stage 3 kit,exhaust and all the other extras cost as follows. I have $4,486.15 total in Harley parts and $1,776.02 total in Labor which was added to the bike!!! Also included are the stock factory exhaust and windshield. All in I have $47,720.17 invested into this bike and am only asking $35,500.00 or best offer and will also be listing it over on Ebay & the Street Glide Forums!!! . Email me at: [email protected] or on here with a number to reach you,thanks again guys!!!
-H.D.-S.E. Stage 3 kit was installed
-H.S S.E. High-Flow Full Exhaust System-Satin Black W/Street Cannon Mufflers
-H.D. S.E. High-Flow Air Filter-Able to clean it & reuse it
-H.D. PRO STREET-TUNER
-H.D.SMART TUNE PRO-AUTO-TUNER
-H.D Oil-Pump Plate-Current Revised Part
-Matching Rider Backrest W/Orange Stitching to match the S.E Seat from Harley-$200.00-Custom
-Clearview Re-Curve Smoke Tinted Windshield-$148.00
-Detachable Passenger Backrest-Gloss Black-$194.95
-Gloss Black Detachable Docking/Mounting Kit-$159.95
SOLD-SOLD-SOLD

Attachments

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
I regret to say that I'm selling my 2018 CVO Street Glide due to a work injury in Law Enforcement that has left me unable to comfortably enjoy the bike any further!!!
Hate to hear that and thank you for your service to keep us safe.

Reactions: Robcop1127

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hate to hear that and thank you for your service to keep us safe.
Thanks so much Brother for the Kind & Supportive Words my friend!!! I have over 30 yrs.on the job and am more than likely going to be forced to retire as a result of my injuries but I'll get back on 2 or 3 wheels one day again!!!

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Sad to hear this news Rob. I enjoyed talking to you. Trikes are good for carrying groceries other than that they suck. Want to buy mine? It's a Suzuki so probably not. Next time I try a sidecar. You ever think of that then you could keep your bike. Uncle Salty could be an advisor.

Sent from my moto g(7) supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sad to hear this news Rob. I enjoyed talking to you. Trikes are good for carrying groceries other than that they suck. Want to buy mine? It's a Suzuki so probably not. Next time I try a sidecar. You ever think of that then you could keep your bike. Uncle Salty could be an advisor.

Likewise my friend, always a pleasure speaking to good guys like yourself!!! I know this is a bad time for me but I'll bounce back and as I said, I'll more than likely have to get onto 3 wheels or possibly 2 again I'm sure!!! Send me some details on your Suzuki Trike cause I'll spread the word around on it for you and include the miles and your bottom line cash price as well as some pics to me at: [email protected] please?

·
Make me use my bullet?
12,952 Posts
Sorry to hear of your injury. Thanks for your service / sacrifice.

Just curious, did you know your ESP document says the plan expires in 2022 and that your engine is a 103?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Sorry to hear of your injury. Thanks for your service / sacrifice.

Just curious, did you know your ESP document says the plan expires in 2022 and that your engine is a 103?
Thanks so much G Man!!! Yes, but there's also an additional 2 yrs of warranty that came with the bike when new so there's a total of 7 yrs which was already confirmed through the dealership and the motor isn't a 103 it's a 117 at 11:1 compression with a Stage 3 kit and all Forged internals now & that's a Typo on the form Because clearly it's obviously a 117 which is a 1917cu inch motor. The form typo is a non-issue due to the vin# not having any typos the dealer stated when I first brought that to their attention the day after we got the bike home. The guy typing up the warranty wasn't too knowledgeable on Harley engines,lol!!! Good eye though brother!!!

·
Registered
11,471 Posts
Likewise my friend, always a pleasure speaking to good guys like yourself!!! I know this is a bad time for me but I'll bounce back and as I said, I'll more than likely have to get onto 3 wheels or possibly 2 again I'm sure!!! Send me some details on your Suzuki Trike cause I'll spread the word around on it for you and include the miles and your bottom line cash price as well as some pics to me at: [email protected] please?
Ok I will take some pictures it will have to wait a while because it hot as the blue blazes outside.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I will take some pictures it will have to wait a while because it hot as the blue blazes outside.

Sounds good and it's a hot one here in Pennsylvania today as well!!! Thanks again and keep cool my friend!!! Robert

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful bike! (1917 cu inch motor) That thing really ought to scoot!
It sure does!!! Now, that I had the Stage 3 Kit installed with the lightweight Forged 11:1 pistons,high-lift cam and beehive valve-springs it really revs up quick and before you know it your really moving!!!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Bike was sold locally today guys!!! I even got more than my asking price because two guys got in a bidding war over the bike which ended up selling for $38,000.00 so I can't complain about that!!! Thanks V-Twin Forums

·
Registered
16,704 Posts
I even got more than my asking price because two guys got in a bidding war over the bike which ended up selling for $38,000.00 ...
I never seem to have that problem.

Glad it worked out for you.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Reactions: Robcop1127
1 - 13 of 13 Posts