V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
just bought a 1999 with 19,000 miles in good shape except the starter went bad as I was riding it home to NC from VA . would start after some tapping on it but that doesn't work now . ordered a replacement starter from amazon for $120 overnight but got the wrong starter now waiting till Monday for them to send the right one . it is an upsize from my sportster as these old bones needed something easier on them . the ride was awesome at 70 it it will straighten your arms when you twist the wick . have no clue as to any mods other than new plug wires and screaming eagle regulator under the seat . slip-ons of some kind no baffles , got to tone that down a little .I really like it

· Registered
3 Posts
Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive parking light Tire

just bought a 1999 with 19,000 miles in good shape except the starter went bad as I was riding it home to NC from VA . would start after some tapping on it but that doesn't work now . ordered a replacement starter from amazon for $120 overnight but got the wrong starter now waiting till Monday for them to send the right one . it is an upsize from my sportster as these old bones needed something easier on them . the ride was awesome at 70 it it will straighten your arms when you twist the wick . have no clue as to any mods other than new plug wires and screaming eagle regulator under the seat . slip-ons of some kind no baffles , got to tone that down a little .I really like it
right starter came in new tires next
Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive parking light Tire

1 - 3 of 3 Posts