V-Twin Forum banner

::snuck in the back door::

878 views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Fatb0y 
#1 ·
Hi ya'll
Newbe here, just got my first new Harley...:yawn:naw, can't say that. Actually, new to the forum, but been around the block when it comes to cycles though. Presently have a couple Harley's, a Triumph and lord knows how many parts. While reading a post on another forum, I found a lnk for this forum and thought I'd give it try. Well anyway, I snuck in the back way and checked it out awhile, liked what I've seen and decided to drop the kickstand and stick around. Maybe I can add something along the way, or better yet, "see you on the road.":D

Snarly

See less See more
#5 ·
Hey Snarly, welcome to the forum! Nice looking bike. So if a guy is passing through West Seneca, where's a better place to eat, Tony's Steakout or West Seneca Texas Red Hots?

Happy New Year and safe riding!

#8 ·
GPO03FatBoy said:
Hey Snarly, welcome to the forum! Nice looking bike. So if a guy is passing through West Seneca, where's a better place to eat, Tony's Steakout or West Seneca Texas Red Hots?

Happy New Year and safe riding!
Thanks for the welcome, and a happy new year to you too. Sounds like you may be acquainted with West Seneca. As for good food in town, probably not Tony's or Texas hots, I much prefer the Gardenview rest. Best food at a reasonable price, bar none. It's located on Union Rd, just down the street from Texas hots, across the street from the Chevy dealer. I see your from VA, care to be more specific? I have family living in Chesapeake, VA.

Snarly

#10 ·
8-Ball said:
Welcome to the boards. I look forward to seeing some pics of your scotts and an idea or two.
Thanks for the welcome 8-ball. I checked in the shed for the best pic I could find. This is the best I could do.:yes: If you see me on the road, be nice.:cheers:

Snarly

#12 ·
P 0 P E Y E said:
Welcome to the VTF. Hope to see you on the road.
Thanks for the welcome Popeye. Living here in the Buffalo area, we don't get too much road time in the winter, but sure as hell make up for it once spring arrives. Anyway, hope I bump into you on the road someday. Well, you know, not literally.:D

Snarly

#14 ·
Snarly said:
Thanks for the welcome 8-ball. I checked in the shed for the best pic I could find. This is the best I could do.:yes: If you see me on the road, be nice.:cheers:

Snarly
Yep - you're going to fit in just fine on this forum. Cheers!
!drunk!

#15 ·
:welcome: to the forum. Glad you joined us. Post up often and enjoy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.