V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look Cass-c wants a snak.... her and Shenandoah.. fight all day over the birds..!!! and the bird... teases them both by getting right on the bars on the front of the cage!! My Zoo!!!!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
you would look good in a cage, Like in a Kid Rock concert, with all of us on the outside and you teasing us from within.!!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh no... the cat ate the birds... and then the dog ate the cat... oh well... 3 less mouths I have to feed!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My house is like a zoo... the kids chase each other... the dog chases the cat...cat chases the dog... dog and cat try to get the birds.. Free entertainment... never a dull moment.. and if it's quiet..ya better go find out why!!i God I need a vacation!~!!....

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No ... I said I needed a Vacation.... you did tell me your place was a good place to vacation didn't ya?????I'm on my way... 500 miles... how long did it take me to get to ya last week?? I can't drive as fast this week with the weather being soo nasty!!

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll be there soon.... although you don't think I'm taking away from my family do you???? to get my fun time in with you!!! Blah..ha!ha! ya know what I'm talking about!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts