V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
01 FXDXT / 75 FLH
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wifes head size is real small (Literally…figuratively it’s very big :whistle:). Almost all the helmets (even xtra small) seem too big. Does anyone know of a really small halfie (dot). Kids helmets are all full face or 3/4. Do any manuafactuers make custome size liners? Head measures 17"-18".

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
Keep your replies on-topic here folks. :nono:

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
I'll second the www.carbonfiberhelmets.com recommendation.

In speaking with them on my helmet, they informed me that they will do custom helmets for special heads. It seems they make head gear for a variety of sports and have many molds. They are very accommodating and the customer service is second to none. I'll bet they can help you.

Course... if that doesn't work, you might try this:

·
Premium Member
11,928 Posts
when my son was really young, i bought hm a shoie helmet that had replacable foan/lining to custom fit the helmet. he was 4 so you may check into a childs helmet. look into a dealer who caters to the off road crowd.

·
2005 Road King Classic
2,649 Posts
JamieWG said:
I would give ACC a call. They are really nice people to work with and make a nice product. http://www.carbonfiberhelmets.com/
I will fifth that. I purchased a helmet for me and my wife from them. One of the best purchases I have made. Ever!!!

·
EASY DOES IT
8,914 Posts
I was looking at the Daytona DOT helmet the other day at a local show...first one I've ever held in my hands...I found it to be as big as all the rest of the half helmets out there...guess I'll have to go with the carbom fiber too

1 - 10 of 10 Posts