V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
should be interesting to hear?

Most look like, "Oh just put on there what ever you want"

I did meet a guy that I eventually asked about his arm because I'd never seen one done to where you could tell what was inked on it.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I just wonder at the cost of all that inkwork. Sure it isn't cheap.
The guy I end up talking to claimed about a $100 an hour, he said he had 18 hours in it, then theres a tip?!!

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
should be interesting to hear?

Most look like, "Oh just put on there what ever you want"

I did meet a guy that I eventually asked about his arm because I'd never seen one done to where you could tell what was inked on it.
The ones I don't quite get is the guys that will have their whole arm covered in one solid color. And they aren't covering something else.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
With my fat head, I think a perfect tat up there would be 2 eggs frying with bacon and some sausage, maybe have a yoke busted a little leaking down the side my forehead??:wootdnc:

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
I was blessed with freakles and keloid scars. Every little cut shows as a white spot on my arms in the summer sun. I have thought many times if tats would cover the scars. Nothing else I could get lines drawn to connect the dots.lol.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
I was blessed with freakles and keloid scars. Every little cut shows as a white spot on my arms in the summer sun. I have thought many times if tats would cover the scars. Nothing else I could get lines drawn to connect the dots.lol.

I'd still like to get a tramp stamp above my a$$ crack that says "Caught Ya Looken"

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts

If you have keloid issues I'd stay away from tats. I know a girl that found that out the hard way.

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Well leave me hanging will you? Tell me the gory details.

She pretty much looked like she was adopted by a tribe in New Guinea with a very inexperienced scarring guy. She happens to have serious complications with keloids and knew this going in so what ever possessed her to do it without having an area tested I can't say. If you choose to try though it would be good to seek out an artist that has experience with keloid prone skin and have a serious discussion about what could happen.

·
Registered
10,348 Posts
She pretty much looked like she was adopted by a tribe in New Guinea with a very inexperienced scarring guy. She happens to have serious complications with keloids and knew this going in so what ever possessed her to do it without having an area tested I can't say. If you choose to try though it would be good to seek out an artist that has experience with keloid prone skin and have a serious discussion about what could happen.
Nah that is ok I just wanted to cover up a Suzuki tat on my back.... just kidding.

·
Registered
15,778 Posts
Only nookies ride suzukis.

Sent from my 2 Tin Cans With A String using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts