V-Twin Forum banner

Skull caps and doo rags

19K views 156 replies 27 participants last post by  Alan S 
#1 ·
I think China has simply took the market. I like wearing them and in the last 5 or more years have seen them get thinner and odd shapes and always say made in china.

China needs a poser head for a model so they can make these things right again.

Just got one 2 days ago, thing is so small looks like I'm jewish.

#4 ·
It's a thought, but I was thinking the lack of hair helped compensate for that? Lol

#6 ·
Last week,I had to throw away a full CASE of Chinese condoms I bought on ebay...Didn;t even come close to fitting. :Banadance

#16 ·
I grew up on bandanas (not bananas) always had one on often, back then schools let ya wear them. I was smart to always get blue ones, I dare not get red ones and end up with pop's boogy rag on my head.

Then here came those saggy pants we gang life thuggy bung ho's that claimed colors meant something with the bandanas.

My brother always wore his like Aunt Jemima and there was that cha chi leg thing that I never understood lol.

#17 ·
I only wore bell bottoms once on a bike as the pants leg slipped over the kick starter. I almost fell over at the first light.lol.

I wear my doo rag sometimes if I will be walking around much like at a poker run or rally. My hair is still up there, but I keep a short hair cut and get sunburn if I don't wear it.

#38 ·
HaHa! Agree!
Just found this and it brought a smile to my ugly mug while drinking a mug of Joe this morn.
I wear the gheyest thing of all, a full-coverage while riding and then walk around w/helmet hair.

#39 ·
I'll never get this time back, but WTF...

There was a dude that worked in the same building I worked in (never knew him) that used to wear all of his gear - including his helmet - into the building and all the way to his desk. Dual sport rider. Full textile armor with high boots and full face helmet.

I remember always thinking... WTF is wrong with that dude.

#40 ·
Kind of sort the same thing here. A guy wears his helmet all the way into the building and across to his workstation. I always thought it was odd. One day I asked him why he did it. He pointed out that he has to wear head protection while crossing the production floor and by wearing the helmet he didn't have to take his hard hat home or stash it by the door and pray it wasn't stolen by morning. A method to his madness.

Probably not apples to apples though. :dunno:

#51 ·
Doo rags, skull caps, bandanas, they all fill a need.

Doo rags are better for under the lid IMHO. Plus they fit my piratetanical nature. But skull caps work.

Also easier to clean as opposed to washing the whole lid out. And once the naturel sun shields fades from the head, some covering helps with the head burns.

And any long roll should include a bandana or face sock. Lessen you like burned lips and such.......Or suddenly need to go all pirate or outlaw, and rob some folks :whistle:

#52 ·
;5630273 said:
Never tried a skull cap. I just wear my doo rags because chicks dig pirates. ;)
My wife told me we would only have sex in months that have an r in them. A few months ago I told her it was Arrrgust.

I'm just here for the beer.

#55 ·
I have been asked this many times, "whats the tail thingy on your cap ********" I reply "it's for the O'lady to steer me in the right direction, don't ya know the passenger steers the scoot"?"

I wonder how many folks of screwed up on this, some have walked away with a "AH,HA!" looks

#68 ·
Whats next?

How do you wear your Beard Bling?:brows:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.