V-Twin Forum banner

141 - 157 of 157 Posts

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,521 Posts
Mostly around town I'll agree, but now and then I'll see them on the highways doing 60 or 70 and the hat stays on. Even a cigar or two with the hat now and then. I have also seen guys without fairings or windshields wearing them. Even in town that is a wonder.
I used to smoke on the road, but I had to keep my teeth in the filter to keep from losing the cigarette.

joe

·
Registered
11,250 Posts
I used to smoke on the road, but I had to keep my teeth in the filter to keep from losing the cigarette.

joe
Fukn cigarettes are hard to quit. Almost everyone I know smokes. I took the cigarette lighter off the bike. When I young I used to smoke El Productos I think is the spelling or smoked Crooks. They must've been bought out cuz they don't taste right now. Like Crystal hot sauce sucks now.

I have a vapor pipe, that sucks too. Maybe if I borrow Joes' cutlery of choice and remove 2 fingers.lol.

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,521 Posts
Fukn cigarettes are hard to quit. Almost everyone I know smokes. I took the cigarette lighter off the bike. When I young I used to smoke El Productos I think is the spelling or smoked Crooks. They must've been bought out cuz they don't taste right now. Like Crystal hot sauce sucks now.

I have a vapor pipe, that sucks too. Maybe if I borrow Joes' cutlery of choice and remove 2 fingers.lol.
Come on by, I'll learn ya.

joe

·
Just Sayin'
2,552 Posts
Wear what ever you like..........does it really matter? And yes ...sometimes a doo rag sometimes a ball cap, and some times nothing. Ya.......I'm a poser.:laugh:

·
The Best Me I Can Be
22,521 Posts
Wear what ever you like..........does it really matter? And yes ...sometimes a doo rag sometimes a ball cap, and some times nothing. Ya.......I'm a poser.:laugh:
The only people whose opinions I worry about are those who pay for me.

It's a real short list.

joe

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
But I imagine you do a good job of it.

·
Registered
11,250 Posts
I've seen guys cruising on the slab with caps on and brim out.

Like I said--its a mystery to me.
My son likes to wear a ball cap under his helmet so his hat will be ready after taking his helmet off. He don't want one second to go by that someone sees his thinning hair. He got that from his mother's side.

·
Registered
16,412 Posts
My son likes to wear a ball cap under his helmet so his hat will be ready after taking his helmet off. He don't want one second to go by that someone sees his thinning hair. He got that from his mother's side.
I gave up hiding mine years ago.

I'm just here for the beer.

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
I gave up hiding mine years ago.

I'm just here for the beer.
Next time I get my 3 month haircut I'll send you some. Do you like gray?
Yup--my once thick and luxurious topknot has thinned a bunch in the last year or so and the radiation around these parts (especially Texas which explains some things) is more fierce than back in northern New England. My scalp got darn itchy back a few weeks ago, so now it gets covered one way or the other lately. I finally found a rag that stays on and even covers the tops of my ears if desired.
Its for sure a poser thing and great during photo-op and selfie time.
More biker-like and stuff.

141 - 157 of 157 Posts