V-Twin Forum banner

81 - 100 of 157 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
I think either would work. And yes sir, I have no problem making up names for my own stuff.

Example- That round thingamajig that bolts next to the chrome doohicky on the side of the gadgetry box!

The way I see it, People can wear what they want, and call it what they want!
I agree, as I type ‘doo’ for the aforementioned reason.
If it sounds like doo it is doo.

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
Are there cotton doo's for sale out there? It would be nice to spit some Natural Light on the bugs splattered on my windshield. Just take off my cotton doo and clean the shield.

I would have to remember to flap the bug guts off before putting it back on my head.

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
Are there cotton doo's for sale out there? It would be nice to spit some Natural Light on the bugs splattered on my windshield. Just take off my cotton doo and clean the shield.

I would have to remember to flap the bug guts off before putting it back on my head.
Yes, cap—just avoid Chinese made.
They put toxic stuff on ‘em.
Major contributor to the spike in psych drugs across the nation.

·
Super Moderator
20,084 Posts

It's gotten hard to find a good cotton bandana. Most are little itty bitty synthetic things. So thin your face will sun burn right through them.

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Little help, guys?
If we can keep this thread going all winter we might be able to get on Guinness World Records for the longest thread on doo rags AND push cwilks right over the edge. :D

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
Maybe get some doowop in with the doo rags.

I'm just here for the beer.

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Little help, guys?
If we can keep this thread going all winter we might be able to get on Guinness World Records for the longest thread on doo rags AND push cwilks right over the edge. :D
who's a tail tucker on the doo, who?

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
Little help, guys?
Too late, Cwilks has been over the edge for years.
someone has to remind you guys how ridiculous some of your threads are....can you imagine a prospect member sampling threads from this site and picking this one first? Embarrassing doesn't even start to explain it.....HDforums would look good to them after this. :roflback:

tighten up Nancies.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts

·
Super Moderator
20,084 Posts
someone has to remind you guys how ridiculous some of your threads are....can you imagine a prospect member sampling threads from this site and picking this one first? Embarrassing doesn't even start to explain it.....HDforums would look good to them after this. :roflback:

tighten up Nancies.
While that may be true, this isn't the only scooter forum that talks about stuff like that.

81 - 100 of 157 Posts