V-Twin Forum banner

21 - 40 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I couldn't care less what people think....I do know what looks ridiculous tho........pirate outfits. :redrolf:
My noggin is too large for a doo rag. Damn things won't stay on.

I'm sure I look ridiculous as well, but I wear these with the lettering blacked out.

http://cycleplicity.com/products/126692-evs_gbbeanies_sweat_beanie.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=126692NOFITMENT&utm_campaign=GSNOFITMENT&adtype=pla&kw=&utm_term=&adpos=1o1&network=g&gclid=Cj0KCQjwprbPBRCHARIsAF_7gDbvFw8d5-TErpXL74XADm_u1mWV2SnFRpIzh_7NcKFK6y3ogdkIop0aAtE7EALw_wcB

The elastic band keeps them on.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts

I'd wear one of those before that pirate stuff.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
Says the man who painted his bike because someone said it was a gay color.

I'm just here for the beer.
How many times do you think you need to mention that? We get it....I'm sure you've made plenty of dumbass decisions in your past ( here's one....spending as much time here as you do when you didn't even have a bike to ride)...give it a fukin rest.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I couldn't care less what people think....I do know what looks ridiculous tho........pirate outfits. :redrolf:
Says the man who painted his bike because someone said it was a gay color.
Not really sure I want to, or should, get involved in this, but if I thought my bike was a gay color I'd paint it because I thought it was. I don't care if others do or not.

I'm the only one in a group of 6 six bikes that is not riding a black bike! LOL.

·
Premium Member
4,587 Posts
Not really sure I want to, or should, get involved in this, but if I thought my bike was a gay color I'd paint it because I thought it was. I don't care if others do or not.

I'm the only one in a group of 6 six bikes that is not riding a black bike! LOL.
Yep. One of my bikes is a color I don't like. I keep threatening to rattle can it, but something always comes up and the color change goes to the back burner. It's been 7 or 8 years now, probably never get around to it

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
How many times do you think you need to mention that? We get it......give it a fukin rest.

Just pointing out the contradiction.

I'm sure you've made plenty of dumbass decisions in your past ( here's one....spending as much time here as you do when you didn't even have a bike to ride)
I've always had a bike since I've joined. That's exactly why I joined. To learn. Now if you're going to criticize me because I was waiting on money for parts because I live on a budget within my means, great call.

Stay classy, my friend.:clap:

·
Banned
626 Posts

I've always had a bike since I've joined. That's exactly why I joined. To learn. Now if you're going to criticize me because I was waiting on money for parts because I live on a budget within my means, great call.

OMG I knew something was LOCO with this guy, how does or thinks he knows what you do or when you did it? Too much time on his hands,"Painted his gay-lookin bike"??? LMFAO

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts

I'm not your "bro" or your "friend" :whatever:

OMG I knew something was LOCO with this guy, how does or thinks he knows what you do or when you did it? Too much time on his hands,"Painted his gay-lookin bike"??? LMFAO
try paying attention every once in awhile...you'll eventually get it......or maybe not. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
So, which part of this statement had you Laughing your ******* *** off?

Is it because he acted like he knew what someone was doing when he couldn't possibly know? Or that he painted his bike? Or that the bike was considered gay looking?

Or maybe you were't really laughing your ass off at all?

As a member of the Conservative Party I want to thank you for not being on our team!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
There's spandex ones on Ebay. They stretch to conform to any odd-shaped noggin. Some think doo-rags are silly , but they keep my balding noggin from getting sunburned.

·
Registered
566 Posts
When I saw the thread title I knew it hadn't stretched to 3 pages conversation on doo rags. This thread was way more fun to read than expected...

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
I like the lighter colors better not because of any idea that it would soak up less sun. Back in the day when I had red hair and freckles my face didn't go well with a dark rag.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
When I saw the thread title I knew it hadn't stretched to 3 pages conversation on doo rags. This thread was way more fun to read than expected...
HaHa! Agree!
Just found this and it brought a smile to my ugly mug while drinking a mug of Joe this morn.
I wear the gheyest thing of all, a full-coverage while riding and then walk around w/helmet hair.

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
I'll never get this time back, but WTF...

There was a dude that worked in the same building I worked in (never knew him) that used to wear all of his gear - including his helmet - into the building and all the way to his desk. Dual sport rider. Full textile armor with high boots and full face helmet.

I remember always thinking... WTF is wrong with that dude.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I'll never get this time back, but WTF...

There was a dude that worked in the same building I worked in (never knew him) that used to wear all of his gear - including his helmet - into the building and all the way to his desk. Dual sport rider. Full textile armor with high boots and full face helmet.

I remember always thinking... WTF is wrong with that dude.
Kind of sort the same thing here. A guy wears his helmet all the way into the building and across to his workstation. I always thought it was odd. One day I asked him why he did it. He pointed out that he has to wear head protection while crossing the production floor and by wearing the helmet he didn't have to take his hard hat home or stash it by the door and pray it wasn't stolen by morning. A method to his madness.

Probably not apples to apples though. :dunno:

21 - 40 of 157 Posts