V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think China has simply took the market. I like wearing them and in the last 5 or more years have seen them get thinner and odd shapes and always say made in china.

China needs a poser head for a model so they can make these things right again.

Just got one 2 days ago, thing is so small looks like I'm jewish.

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
I think I shall start wearing one. At first I thought someone else was wearing my helmet as it was full of little gray hairs. Guess not.

·
Banned
626 Posts
I think China has simply took the market. I like wearing them and in the last 5 or more years have seen them get thinner and odd shapes and always say made in china.

China needs a poser head for a model so they can make these things right again.

Just got one 2 days ago, thing is so small looks like I'm jewish.
Last week,I had to throw away a full CASE of Chinese condoms I bought on ebay...Didn;t even come close to fitting. :Banadance

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
skull caps and doo rags are an embarrassment....take a look around next time you're in a "biker" setting...you'll stop wearing them. :nono:

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
skull caps and doo rags are an embarrassment....take a look around next time you're in a "biker" setting...you'll stop wearing them. :nono:
Not as long as they keep the sun off my bald head.

I'm just here for the beer.

·
Premium Member
14,471 Posts
Some folks wear them quite naturally.

They do help keep your hair from getting all knotted up when/if ya ride sans helmet.

Lighten up, Blackie. Don’t make me come over there.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
Not as long as they keep the sun off my bald head.

I'm just here for the beer.
Some folks wear them quite naturally.

They do help keep your hair from getting all knotted up when/if ya ride sans helmet.

Lighten up, Blackie. Don’t make me come over there.
folks make excuses everyday why they wear embarrassing things....I see this is one of them. :roflback:

·
Registered
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I grew up on bandanas (not bananas) always had one on often, back then schools let ya wear them. I was smart to always get blue ones, I dare not get red ones and end up with pop's boogy rag on my head.

Then here came those saggy pants we gang life thuggy bung ho's that claimed colors meant something with the bandanas.

My brother always wore his like Aunt Jemima and there was that cha chi leg thing that I never understood lol.

·
Registered
11,254 Posts
I only wore bell bottoms once on a bike as the pants leg slipped over the kick starter. I almost fell over at the first light.lol.

I wear my doo rag sometimes if I will be walking around much like at a poker run or rally. My hair is still up there, but I keep a short hair cut and get sunburn if I don't wear it.

·
Registered
16,428 Posts
You seem to worry too much about what people think, even going so far as to paint your bike.

I have a problem giving a chit what people think.

·
Laughing Poseur
5,253 Posts
You seem to worry too much about what people think, even going so far as to paint your bike.

I have a problem giving a chit what people think.
I couldn't care less what people think....I do know what looks ridiculous tho........pirate outfits. :redrolf:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts