·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
i just saw this post......alien is right, i am from sturgis, how ya doin

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, Ginger. I have seen you post all over this forum. I think you're nuts (in a good way of course). Too bad that I haven't seen anyone else from SD. I had hoped to find more people closer to SF. Oh well, guess I will have to see what HOG and CMA have to offer.

·
THE STURGIS QUEEN
2,920 Posts
LOL-------i just like to have a good time is all. i guess that is a good thing. i could lead you to some different places of interest maybe if you would like to socialize with people closer to your area.......e-mail if you like [email protected]

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am from the Sioux Falls area, Brandon actually.

New to this board so it is not like this just came up. But I was doing a search on Sioux Falls and what do you know, here I am!

·
Registered
27 Posts
defibvt said:
Anybody from the area read this forum?
Yea, I'm from Oneida. Moved to Dell Rapids, then Denver, then some how ended up out here in Seattle. I worked at the Sioux Falls Arena for a while.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sorry I didn't see this one earlier but yes, I am from the area! Sioux Center, IA actually. about an hour SE of Sioux Falls. But during the summer I get up that way at least every weekend.
But, I see you are a CMA member. That is cool I ride with the NW Iowa Chapter out of Sheldon, IA when I can. I am not a member yet, I don't get much of a chance to ride with them. Are you with the chapter out of Sioux Falls?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just saw your post. Yes, I am in the Sioux Falls Chapter. However I am leaving the are. See the thread in the Religious Biker Groups.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts