V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone used this product? I says that you do not have to towel dry and will not leave water spots or remove wax. If this stuff works, it would be very inexpensive way to wash bike.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've had one. They were hyped to high heaven over here in the UK, used it once on the Fatboy & then dumped it. Biggest waste of cash since bottled water! Stick to a bucket of soapy water & a chamois!

FBB

·
Registered
84 Posts
Is that the Flash one ? yeah Ive tried it, just the once, its ok on the car, but on the bike you may as well just chamois.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
The Mrs. bought one for the car so I tried it on the bike. The result was just OK. it left a few water spots, not alot and I let it sit over night to dry so it held water in the spots of the bike that water hangs out in. problem with that was the next time I rode water sprayed up on me. I guess to be a fair test I should of rode it after the wash like I normally do to get the excess water off of it.

·
Banned
25 Posts
not good. water spots are cause more by minerals in the water than by the soap. i just use a sears electric leaf blower to dry my vehicles. $50 on sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts