V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached a few pics of my silver motor with black diamond cut heads and jugs. I also installed show chromed rocker boxes while I was at it.

I finally found the digital camera, a hot battery and a blank disk.

Sorry its taken so long to get around to this...
Let me know what you think..

DLR

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like a raped ape! Between the BB 95" kit, Andrews 37G's, SBC heads, carb work, SE BB intake and 3.37 gearing, it all came together nicely. Can catch you off guard if you're not holding on when you turn up the wick!

Waiting for my open primary to arrive. Should have the 160 wheel / tire back on Monday. Hoping Weld gets off their duffs and gets my matching pulley out to me too. I installed the matching Recluse rotors today. Big difference. Nice match and excellent Weld quality and workmanship. Held for the balance of parts, as usual.. Trying to get it finishied up before I go under the knife on the 10th. Hope the Big Brown Truck stops here on Monday...
Thanks,
DLR

·
Premium octane member
7,381 Posts
~!Awesome! :cheers: Looking great man. I a really diggin the black/silver contrast.

·
06 NightTrain
289 Posts
sweet bike bro.:cheers:

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
Nice scoot. I would love to see some bigger blowed up pics of your scoot with a bit better lighting. That would make that diamond cut stand out and really be able to see where you accented the black on silver motor.

Once again, nice ride.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll try a different setting on the cam and add some better halogen lighting. Previous pics were shot in my dark shop. Admittedly, lighting is poor. I'll try it again.
DLR

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More/Better Photos of Contrast??

Here's some add pics. I took with the best lighting possible. Hope they do a better job showing the detail and contrast.

DLR

·
01 FXDXT / 75 FLH
349 Posts
DLRVelocity1 said:
Here's some add pics. I took with the best lighting possible. Hope they do a better job showing the detail and contrast.

DLR

Very nice....I like the contrast , there is so much chrome on the bike my eyes hurt just looking at it.... ~!Awesome!

·
Incredible
3,029 Posts
DLRVelocity1 said:

DLR
Very nice. You could see the detail in those shots.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the compliments... If I had it to do all over again, I'd still pick the black jugs and heads. You guys got me started thinking about it..The Diamond cut was just an after thought. Figured if I didn't do now, I wasn't pulling it apart again. Lots and lots of beer drinking, ..., I mean time spent keeping it clean....

DLR :beer4u:

·
Winter SUCKS
1,353 Posts
WOW! All I can say is...:bowdwn:

·
Just Like to Ride
3,242 Posts
DLRVelocity1 said:
Attached a few pics of my silver motor with black diamond cut heads and jugs. I also installed show chromed rocker boxes while I was at it.
I know this is old thread but who did the diamond cut on your heads? I thought there was a website called diamondheads.com but it doesn't work.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Their website is: Diamond-heads.com. They're located in Henderson, NV. Toll free number is: (877)-602-4026

V1

1 - 16 of 16 Posts