V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get out and ride as much as you can my fellow Northen Bretheren! Fall can be some of the best riding but it also has a rather abrupt end here in the North Country. Dark when I leave the garage now in the mornings and dark when I get home. I guess its also time for some lowers on the Street Glide. Soaking wet pants this morning from the foggy morning dew! Still love every minute of the hours ride......Fall Smells in the air, wood smoke, decaying leaves and pine....Now is when you need to start watching for wet leaves in the corners and some possible frost on the bridges.. Enjoy but be careful All!

·
Do what thou wilt.
971 Posts
You are wrong

Al Gore said global warming will eliminate cold winter temps in the northeast by 2012.

He's a smart man.

He invented the internet.

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
Get out and ride as much as you can my fellow Northen Bretheren! Fall can be some of the best riding but it also has a rather abrupt end here in the North Country. Dark when I leave the garage now in the mornings and dark when I get home. I guess its also time for some lowers on the Street Glide. Soaking wet pants this morning from the foggy morning dew! Still love every minute of the hours ride......Fall Smells in the air, wood smoke, decaying leaves and pine....Now is when you need to start watching for wet leaves in the corners and some possible frost on the bridges.. Enjoy but be careful All!
I haven't pulled my lowers and Polar paws out yet, but I'm looking forward to it. The fall is by far my favorite riding season.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
Al Gore said global warming will eliminate cold winter temps in the northeast by 2012.

He's a smart man.

He invented the internet.
It is no longer GW. It is now Climate Change. Colder winters and hotter summers. It may average out to warmer temps annualy.

·
Banned
17,245 Posts
If any of you want to trailer down in late fall or early spring to get a riding fix here in scenic NC let me know and I'll meet you. I have every other week off.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Fred my Dad lives in Raleigh. Visited him this last christmas it was 45 degrees out and he went for a ride and complained it was cold. Oh how I wish I lived in a place where 45 is cold

1 - 6 of 6 Posts