V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Another Old Fart
241 Posts
John I bought one but to honest, it works well in garage but have not tried it on the road. It does work with the half helmet, but the downside is with my helmet, when I pull the straps to secure the helmet the earpiece gets pulled down tight over my ear making it very unconfortable. I'm thinking to get a piece of foam to put inside of the top of the helmet so it won't pull down so much. Mike.......

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have one also. Same problem as chi-town, but have been able to move it around to make it somewhat comfortable.

It sounds great on the road. Mike works just as well as the Harley one, but the speakers sound better the the Harley headsets.

·
Yet another 43 Double D
626 Posts
No intercom

Bought one to try it out and it works sort of, you can hear the radio etc (the speakers are better than H-D's) but the mike will not work with the intercom.

My -2$en#e- YMMV

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joediver said:
Bought one to try it out and it works sort of, you can hear the radio etc (the speakers are better than H-D's) but the mike will not work with the intercom.

My -2$en#e- YMMV
Are you able to communicate through the cb to other cb users with this headset? By the way which is the most commomly used channel among Harley cb users besides channel 19??

John

·
Registered
31 Posts
Works fine on my '06. Can't say about the CB as I have not used it yet.

Just need to put a switch on the bike that you can hit to cause static when the wife gets a little to chatty.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts