V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2006 night train and i wanna cut that ugly plate off the back and put the plate on the side im looking for a not so expansive bracket for the side
it would be nice if it was black but if not thats ok ill paint it. also i dont want a brake light in it just a light to light the license plate up.. wear can i git one thats not 200 bucks... ill take it even if it doesent have a light in it... and does anyone have pics of this on a softail... thanks for the help:boxin:

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey thanks alot ... i dont see how this side bracket works its showing a sportster that has an exsisting bracket on the fender but my 06 night train does not have a bracket to mount to there bracket... i dont git it....

·
Premium Member
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i know how to put the bracket on the axle but i dont have a license plate bracket like they show in the website that thay are bolting on to that axle bracket. also am lookin for it to be curved if u find one let me know...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.