V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey out there! Does anybody know of a Side mount license plate bracket for Dynas that mounts on the lower rear shock bolt---simple and basic, no lights-The only one I've seen is on ebay,I bought one and it broke after 500 miles---thanks....

·
Registered
24 Posts
hummm, I just installed one from ebay. I ordered this one for $33.95 + shipping:

I have had it on for about 200 miles is all, but it seems OK. Is this the one you ordered? I attached mine to the belt guard. It makes the bike look way better!

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Couldn't find it on e-bay. Do you remember the sellers ebay name..Looks pretty good for $35.00.No trouble with the law about an unlit tag?

·
Iron Butt
559 Posts
EagleArmsHBAR, could you post a photo of the install? I'm interested in one form my '05 Wide Glide.
Thanks, Steve.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I want one too, but have to get the lighted one. Here in Cali they'll pull you over for that one. I'm still thinking of trying to get away with it though...

Later,
Chap

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EagleArmsHBAR said:
hummm, I just installed one from ebay. I ordered this one for $33.95 + shipping:

I have had it on for about 200 miles is all, but it seems OK. Is this the one you ordered? I attached mine to the belt guard. It makes the bike look way better!
Yes, thats the one I had, it broke off at the bolt hole, I lost my plate, the bracket, and plate frame, lucky it didnt go through somebody's windshield, but the seller gave a refund no problem---thanks

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RonnR said:
Couldn't find it on e-bay. Do you remember the sellers ebay name..Looks pretty good for $35.00.No trouble with the law about an unlit tag?
I believe he goes by the ebay name "cyclesidemounts", I don't usually ride at night so unlit tag holder hasn't been a problem so far.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Does anyone know if the Kuryakyn one fits the 06 models ?? I think engot put one on his, but I cant find the post...

·
Fukengruven
100 Posts
I got the lighted one from Kuryakn.. Real easy to install ... The directions were OK. Not to hard to figure out!!

I WILL TRYAND FIND SOME PICS

1 - 9 of 9 Posts