V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey out there! Does anybody know of a Side mount license plate bracket for Dynas that mounts on the lower rear shock bolt---simple and basic, no lights-The only one I've seen is on ebay,I bought one and it broke after 500 miles---thanks....

·
Registered
24 Posts
hummm, I just installed one from ebay. I ordered this one for $33.95 + shipping:

I have had it on for about 200 miles is all, but it seems OK. Is this the one you ordered? I attached mine to the belt guard. It makes the bike look way better!

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EagleArmsHBAR said:
hummm, I just installed one from ebay. I ordered this one for $33.95 + shipping:

I have had it on for about 200 miles is all, but it seems OK. Is this the one you ordered? I attached mine to the belt guard. It makes the bike look way better!
Yes, thats the one I had, it broke off at the bolt hole, I lost my plate, the bracket, and plate frame, lucky it didnt go through somebody's windshield, but the seller gave a refund no problem---thanks

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RonnR said:
Couldn't find it on e-bay. Do you remember the sellers ebay name..Looks pretty good for $35.00.No trouble with the law about an unlit tag?
I believe he goes by the ebay name "cyclesidemounts", I don't usually ride at night so unlit tag holder hasn't been a problem so far.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.