V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FLHRIvrat came up with the idea for a thread to show off your tattoos. So I'm gonna get it started. Let's see some PIX of your body art. Show one or show em all but show something!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here is mine...

:D :D :D

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Habanero Kid said:
Always lookin' to see skin, aintcha?
FLHRIvrat's idea. But I'll check out what I can. You got something to show?

:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
477 Posts
breeliz said:
FLHRIvrat came up with the idea for a thread to show off your tattoos. So I'm gonna get it started. Let's see some PIX of your body art. Show one or show em all but show something!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

Here is mine...

Wow Bree - I was going to show my little tiny itsy bitsy one 'til I say yours. Very nice work. Looks new.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
FXDeanX said:
Not this fucking bead crap again...
You see any beads here?

I'll be nice about this. Just leave me alone. I prefer not to interact with you.

Bye.

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ernster500 said:
...I got it last week (week after Easter)...
E :cool:
E...

That's a WINNER!!! Damn straight. I love it! Show us another PIC after it heals and if you get any touch up work done on it. Really good work by your tat artist.

·
Registered
432 Posts
breeliz and ernster500, nice tats!! I always like color and you two have lots there!! Nice!
:cool:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Jazda! Appreciate the nice words!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Here's my new (& first ink). Simple........but its personal and suits me fine.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Well this tats a little differnet - got this about a year and a half after getting diagnosed with cancer. That kind of thing usually throws you for a loop and lets you know that real sh1t can happen - to you.

Anyway I had found this little star fish tat on the web with a great surprized expression - I then got the idea to have him come across a bomb -- the bomb of course being cancer. Sat down with a tat artist and we worked up what I call: "Life's a Beach ..."

Too date I am very very lucky in my treatment - coming up on my 2nd anniversary in 2 weeks. And it inspired a tat I really like .... will the star fish escape the bomb ....

·
Registered
432 Posts
US Ranger, very nice. Haven't seen that design before. Really want to get another tat myself..... and soon.

·
Registered
432 Posts
HD Slim, Glad to know you are 2 years to the good. I don't want to jinx.... but congrats and I hope the best for you.
This tat you have has far more signifance to it than what you said. I see much more symbolism ........ and that palm tree,,,, hmmmm..... :D ..... VERY nice!! Great colors, and mighty fine artist!!

1 - 20 of 619 Posts