V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a good exhaust with good performance and not too much noise, that fits on my bike electric and kick with floorboards. dyna 2000i :sofa: ignition and a cv carb. Engine is rebuild two plugs in each head and all other is standard. it's a L84 flhp:gun:

·
Banned
871 Posts
klaas said:
i'm looking for a good exhaust with good performance and not too much noise, that fits on my bike electric and kick with floorboards. dyna 2000i :sofa: ignition and a cv carb. Engine is rebuild two plugs in each head and all other is standard. it's a L84 flhp:gun:
Try the Cycle Shack slipons. They make good torque and are not too loud. I've heard that the LSR-1 system is about the best for a shovel. Not sure if it'll fit with floorboards, though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive seen the lsr website and I did like them, I will sent them a mail and ask if it will fit.

·
Registered
142 Posts
klaas said:
ive seen the lsr website and I did like them, I will sent them a mail and ask if it will fit.
good luck tryin to get anywhere with email and rbracing..even after i bought my exhaust system i had to call them since i couldn't get an answer to the email's

·
Highly Seasoned Rider!
4,884 Posts
ToddM said:
Those look cool, but I wouldn't bet that they perform very well. :)

Try something by Paughco. They make quite a few exhausts for your setup. I have kick-electric and I use Paughco duals on the right side. Not too loud but the chrome is still good after more than ten years.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just send a mail to rb racing within 5 minutes i had an answer so i know where i will spend my money. lsr will kick ass on my shovel:clap:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts