V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys & Gals, joined VTF a couple of days ago and really love it. I have been checking it out for a while now and it has been very useful and informative.

Seems like there are heaps of cool threaders and lots of knowledgable people. As I hate spending money twice I will definitely be visiting regularly.

My story goes like this; I am a 33yo Italian-Australian living in Adelaide South Australia. I have been riding for 14 years and bought my first and only Harley a patriot red 1994 FXDWG in 1997 with only 4000k's on the clock. It's fairly stock except for a SE a-c and a Cycle Shack Mufflers. It's always been good to me. My Bike has taken me to many places, and I;ve met heaps of cool people while riding.

Adelaide is a good city to ride in because of it's small population, just over 1 million people, and it;s close proximity to the hills and the beach. It has a great laid-back life style, heaps of nice girls and the best beer in Australia. If I wasn't riding a harley I would probably ride an early model Ducati, e.g. a 900 SS Pantah. I also like Hot rods, chevs, rock n' roll, [like AC/DC's early stuff], drinking cold beer, the occasional puff and hanging out.
P.S.anyone own a harley with cast alloy wheels eg fatboy?yep-made in adelaide!oh yeh all hubs for spoked wheels too.
be good or be good at it.

Cheers

Ange

·
DHARMA Initiative
5,678 Posts
:welcome: to the forum! Yep, lots of great info here for the taking. Post up often and enjoy.

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
good day mate.

Stick around, you will like it here. Tell your friends. This is the forum to be at when your not on your motorcycle.

welcome to the cool hang out.......hope to read more of your posts real soon

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
ohhhh Carrrrrie

Thanks for the welcome guys!Is anyone else attracted to that sexy animation on Carries threads?what a spunk!!!makes me wish I could do the A-ha film clip thing.

·
Part Time Hero (Retired)
208 Posts
71baldboy said:
Thanks for the welcome guys!Is anyone else attracted to that sexy animation on Carries threads?what a spunk!!!makes me wish I could do the A-ha film clip thing.
Ange,

G'day mate! :welcome: to the forum!! I was beginning to think that I might be the only one here that was developing an unhealthy affection for Carrie's animation :wootdnc: Much good info and people to be found here, welcome aboard!!

JD

·
natural-born world-shaker
2,978 Posts
Yeah, baldy, I was in Perth a couple of years ago for two weeks. A lady friend of mine invited me down. If ya poke a stick in the center of a globe from Mobile, Alabama, it would come out wet but just west and a bit north of Perth. I had the Cooper's Sparkling and several others but I like pale ales.

Funny story: The young lady lived in Armadale, an armpit suburb south of Perth. We'd go out to eat at a steak place in Gosnells, next burb over, can't remember the name of the place but ya cooked your own steaks there. Anyhow, I flew back and picked up my car in New Orleans around 2 A.M. and I stopped just east of N.O., in Slidell, for a cold beverage. I'm looking at the selections and two couples walk up and they're obviously Aussies; I say, "How ya goin'?" This guy looks at me and grins and says, "Been down under have ya?" I said, "Yeah, south of Perth, place called Armadale. Just gettin' back." He says, "Nah mate, nobody goes to Armadale, we're from near there - Gosnells and we're flying back in the morning." I told him the name of the steak place and they all freaked out. Small frikkin' world, huh?

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hey Dog whats happenin'?listen anytime you wanna head downunder PM me and I will seek you out!BTW do you ever sleep?Not me I've come down with shingles(like adult chicken pox)I can't sleep for sh!T***!Only some weed gives me respite from the pain.It's 1:30am sat morn in SA my missus and I just finished watching a DVD-Irrerversible-it's [email protected] up.I'm just poppin' in.
Ange.
P.S. this is my 1st P.C. I type with one finger and it's the only forum I'll ever join.I am a tradey and till 2 months ago I never touched a key board.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Up front

I have deicided to not to post any religous or political views-it won't change a god damn thing on this site.This is where i stand on G w Bush-if he was anywhere within 100 ft I would shoot that MF stone cold dead !

·
fourty three and seven...
3,465 Posts
71baldboy said:
I can dig it, The smile she gives in the end. They say that's what she really looks like. I believe it.

·
Wicked!
6,743 Posts
71baldboy said:
Hey! Welcome! So you like my animation, do you? Well, here's a post just for you, so you can visit more often... Post up! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts