V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not entirely sure what they're called, but they're the little "L" shaped metal tubes used to point the throttle send/return cables from the grips towards the triple trees. My thumb keeps hitting them when I go for the right turn signal. Damn annoying. I was wondering if there was somewhere I could get a set of vertically shorter tubes? About a half inch shorter would be perfect. Could I just cut the stock ones to size? Do those tubes have to be that long to prevent the cables from binding? Thanks in advance...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.