V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started riding in 1967! Got my first Harley in 1997 (a 98 Softail Custom).Now on my 4th Harley(2001 Ultra Classic. My wife(Marcia) and I are members of the Cornerstoners Chapter of the Christian Motorcyclist Association. Meeting 3rd Saturday/Month @ Johnathan Bird's Caf. in Greenwood, Ind. Satrts at 6P.:D

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Welcome aboard

Welcome to the H/D Forum!

Make yourself right at home. Look forward to seeing you around and reading your posts.

Ride Safe

·
Traveling Man
1,272 Posts
Hi Tom. Glad you could join us. I know that you and your wife must really be enjoying life together in the wind. The CMA sure is a large group. We have several chapters in the area. Yesterday I made a stop at a little bank for some Harley chrome money and when I came out there was a CMA rider that I see everywhere I go. He's always riding! I talked to him for a few minutes and invited him to visit the forum. He doesn't have a car for himself and rides his bike 99% of the time, rain or shine. Every once in a while during some odd freak storm he will borrow his wife's car. Man, that's a dedicated rider. Anyway, jump in where you can and we'll be looking forward to your posts.

Later,

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hi Tom, welcome to the board. That's alot of bikes in a short amount of time. Do you get board with the bike, or just see one you like better? My husband don't believe in selling them, just buying them. He's more like a collector:)

·
Premium Member
309 Posts
Tom,

Welcome to the site, Looks you are on a quest to own a lot of H.D.s
Post anytime that you got something to say or ask.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Welcome aboard,Tom!

You've come to the right place to ask questions' share stories, or just hang out. Enjoy!
guido

1 - 6 of 6 Posts