V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One is of the 2004 season in the street bike class to a second place year end finish, and the other is of the 05 season when I moved up to the supergas class still on my streetbike ,but now with wheelie bars.
http://www.vmix.com/viewArtist.php?ID=23382

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi Kerry, thanks for sharing, was that S&S SuperGas class?
we have that here in australia. have to run wheelie bars.
i just run my 95" dyna in modified bike or screamin eagle, just foot shifting and useing street tire best 1/8th mile time i've done is 7.1 98mph but i run 1/4mile best quarter is 11.2 117.9mph but did that with a 1.7 60', then a week later i did a 1.6 60' but missed 1st to 2nd gear shift so could not follow though came off the bike latter up the fast end. that was last month, i'll be at the track wednesday night for a grudge meeting, 1st time since coming off so not sure yet how i'll go, but i'm going to try to get to 1.5's 60' no wheelie bars street tire on stock HD mag, as i want to see if i can get this twin cam 95" into 10's, been working toward it, only got 108HP but will upgrade it to try for more hp still with 95" and stock bottom end stock hD heads just ported. when does your new season start?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts