V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recall surgery went fine. Trans shifts into and out of 1st and 2nd with a more positive "click". Not a scratch or drip yet found!!!:nunu:

Got a leather Badlander seat and HD quick release windshield [very cool peice].
Now if it would just warm up and stop snowing:badmood:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I bet if you tell the truth you are going out to the garage and sitting on the bike and making motor noises. For your sake now that we are all being honest that the weather clears up for you so you can run the $hit out of it. MiKE

·
Registered
435 Posts
Thomas Howard said:
Recall surgery went fine. Trans shifts into and out of 1st and 2nd with a more positive "click". Not a scratch or drip yet found!!!:nunu:

Got a leather Badlander seat and HD quick release windshield [very cool peice].
Now if it would just warm up and stop snowing:badmood:
Two weeks ago we went to the Cycle World show in Clev OH, 50 deg and we went riding after. Yesterday 18 deg and 5" of snowfall. That's the midwest for you. I can't wait for winter to end.

Tim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TNHARLEY said:
I bet if you tell the truth you are going out to the garage and sitting on the bike and making motor noises. For your sake now that we are all being honest that the weather clears up for you so you can run the $hit out of it. MiKE
suited up yesterday and went for a "preblizzard" ride for an hour or so before i iced up, 34* and windy as all get out but the windshield sure made a differance!
6" of snow and still comeing this morning :badmood:
my girls both sit on it and do the engine sounds, i just roll up the door and crank her up :chopper:
people next door just love it %[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.