V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody just see that ? She (somebody else but we are supposed to think it was her?) Just opened the Country Music Awards by riding a Black & Blue V ROD down the isle and up on stage. Nice Combination;)

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yes, I saw it. Looked like black with blue flames to me. Very nice. Shania and a cool VROD, what a great combo.........somebody is very lucky out there. 7:00CST on CBS

·
Registered
603 Posts
"I'm Gonna Getcha Good". She will have a new video out on November 11th I believe . She will be riding a futuristic motorcycle like Tron. This is as close as I could obtain.

JMS

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Just caught it. Nice outfit.
So, I wonder if H-D officialy sanctioned the Vrods cameo?
Lawyers, start your engines!

·
Banned
490 Posts
Since you asked...

rhauft said:
Just caught it. Nice outfit.
So, I wonder if H-D officialy sanctioned the Vrods cameo?
H-D put out an internal memo to its employees telling them to watch for her on the V-Rod during the show, so I would imagine they were part of the deal.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I saw a clip of her performance on the news this morning. The v-rod was parked on stage. It has the bodywork with the new HD flame paintjob on it (blue, green & purple that is on their website), and it had the SE2's.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I wish I had seen it. :confused: Did anyone record that part last night?
Man, I would pay to get a copy of it. Or even a still shot grabbed from the video.
You'd think HD would put a picture of something like that on their website.

·
Registered
24 Posts
CMA Award Show on Directv or CMT channel...

will have the re-play on Nov. 30 at 2pm (1pm is the red carpet) on the CMT chanel & also the next day (Dec.1 at 1pm). All Eastern Time.

Enjoy,
GB

·
Registered
113 Posts
Re: CMA Award Show on Directv or CMT channel...

HD VRod 2002 said:
CMT will have the re-play on Nov. 30 at 2pm
Thank you so much for that information!! I'm definitely going to record it. I found a Shania Twain forum and they had a video capture of her with the bike onstage. She sure has a lot of passionate fans...her message board is really hopping.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts