V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few pictures on the 131 we are building for Shane. The cylinders are made for us by Randy at Hyper. A big thanks for the flawless work on these monsters. I did toss a stock piston in the bore , you can see the extreme size of the bore. The heads are the R&R billet oval port heads. More pictures to come soon.

·
Premium Member
4,701 Posts
Boy, they sure are running these things with loose tolerences these day!:laugh:

Seriously, that auta be a fun ride!

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
Will the stock cases still be used?

·
Banned
3,694 Posts
todd comer said:
Will the stock cases still be used?
Yes they will.

·
IronButt
6,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the stock case is used and thee is plenty of meat left to ensure that the case will not break.

·
Registered
473 Posts
I can't FREAK'N wait... I gonna have to start working out my shoulders so they won't get torn apart...:yikes:

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Steve, What about the bottom end. What are you doing about it if anything. You have got mt attention LOl Booggerbe

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Steve, What about the bottom end. What are you doing about it if anything. You have got mt attention LOl Booggerbe

·
Premium Member
847 Posts
They have my interest also!! Cannot wait to see the dyno sheet.Please keep us posted "Steve".

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Ok, I'll ask what others are wondering. How much for the entire build?

·
Go fast or dont go.
150 Posts
HDWRENCH said:
Here are a few pictures on the 131 we are building for Shane. The cylinders are made for us by Randy at Hyper. A big thanks for the flawless work on these monsters. I did toss a stock piston in the bore , you can see the extreme size of the bore. The heads are the R&R billet oval port heads. More pictures to come soon.
nice guys, i cant wait to see the rest of the build (if thats possible, i know there's a secret cam...lol)

i know you'll go to a chain final drive, how bout the tranny? replaceing or reworking? you will def need some brakes to slow that sled down for sure.

hdwrench, what kind of numbers are you hopeing for? at what rpm and how long to reach it?

someone def needs to get a camers so we can get a picture of rdking's ridiculous smile when he dials it up for the first time...lol. now, temper your enthusiasm rdking till you get through the break in..if you can...lol. you'll notice the real shizzle when the last tune comes up, should your head not slit in two from the wide ass smile you'll have till then.

im happy for you rdking, awesome project, great parts and great people working it out for you, great choice. keep everyone updated for sure, o and dont froget the SECRET CAM!....lol. :whistle:

·
Registered
473 Posts
thatoldbike said:
Ok, I'll ask what others are wondering. How much for the entire build?
Too much according to my wife... I was hoping to come in under $4995.00 :whisper:

·
Banned
3,694 Posts
donk_316 said:
The site wants 15 bucks for me to see your pics...

Can you put them in photobucket or something?
Don't be so cheap...............:roflback: :roflback:

Just My -2$en#e- Worth

·
Premium Member
65 Posts
I'm logged in and a paying member and can't see the pics, why ? Thanks !!!

·
Obsolete Rider
1,728 Posts
Really nice looking cylinders. ~!Awesome!

So this is going in EVO cases?
I also want to know what you are planning on for the Crank and
con rods.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts