V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In case anyone wonders how the bike will sit. I just finished this install on my 2011 SG. Lachoppers 1" lower in rear, stock wheel/tire. Progressive monotube in front with 1" lowered and 21" wheel. It sits level and rides good too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
831 Posts
Yes, I just inlarged the rear fender holes with drill. then tilted it up just a bit & tightened it all up.
Perfect. I didnt do that and rolled a rock right up inside the fender, now I have a crease along the backside of my fender.
Now I told the Wife I have to buy a Klockwork's :hystria:

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
there ya go.......

so how did you lower the rear of your SG ?
He lowered it with a kit made by L.A. Choppers. I used the same kit.. Oh wait...Thats what you did...lol

·
Ghetto Blaster
3,768 Posts
Perfect. I didnt do that and rolled a rock right up inside the fender, now I have a crease along the backside of my fender.
Now I told the Wife I have to buy a Klockwork's :hystria:
Klock Werks fender is the way to go....

Tim

PS sorry for the thread jack Trudeau, bike looks Killer!!! I'm going to do the progressive monotubes as soon as i get my shaved right leg(s) back from the chromer!

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
thanks,,,,,,,did you guys notice how with the Lachoppers kit, your bags rub against the shocks slightly???
Yes...I added a slightly thicker spacer to move bag out

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OH yea, fender looks good. and I do like that RSD wheel too.

I put on the rear lower kit without spacing the bags out, but i do have to push a little bit to put the fasteners in the bags. should be alright..........

1 - 14 of 14 Posts