V-Twin Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some new wheels for my Wide Glide. Included with the purchase was a set of 5 HD prints. (1903 Single, 1928 JDH, 1953 K, 1978 FLH, 2003 VRSCA) Quoting from the inside back cover of the 2002 HD Holiday Guide, "the Cornerstone Collection, a series of limited edition prints . . . illustrated in striking detail, these collector-quality posters are printed on premium archival paper and enclosed in a custom-made folder." They are too nice to staple onto my garage wall. It might be better if someone framed them for an office wall.

Let me know if you are interested.

·
Registered
176 Posts
RonO

What size are these prints? I know of someone who might like them if they're bigger than about 8 1/2/ X 11.

Let me know

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are about 16-7/8 by 20-1/2 inches. Your friend may be able to see them at a H-D dealer if there are any left. They were part of a seasonal sales promotion and were to be available through December 24 with a purchase of $250. The prints are right-side views of the 5 bikes. They are black 'n' white --- no color.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
WideGlider,

This site shows all 5 bikes but cuts off the area for the bar & shield as well as the text that describes the features of the bike. The site in the previous post shows a sample that includes the material on the bottom of poster.

http://www.hdofgreensboro.com/specials.html

I should point out that the posters don't have the color tone that appears at this site. They are black on an off-white poster.

·
Registered
176 Posts
RonO:

I talked with the guy today and I don't think he's interested. He was thinking they might be bigger.

I might drop by the dealer today and take a look at them for myself. That is if they have any left.

Thanks for the note.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Harley Prints

RonO,

I would like to purchase these prints if still available.
What is your price? I will offer you $25 now if still available
plus willpay first class postage to mail them to me.

hoe3

·
Registered
351 Posts
I've got 2 sets of the prints and will sell one if someone is interested... Sealed unopened.... 25.00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts