V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may have wondered what happened to the site today...well, plain and simple, the server overloaded due to excessive usage.

We are pulling some serious bandwidth and server resources. Although we have paid rent for the next few months, looks like I will be needing to upgrade again to support our members.

If you have not donated yet and feel this site is worth having around, please consider helping our cause.

Thanks for all of our members that have contributed to this great website!

·
EvilMonger
8,793 Posts
Hey eveyone, remember what it was like when you couldn't find this place for a few hours. Imagine if it was gone forever, it would be hard to put a price on the valuable information we have at our fingertips, if you have not donated please do. If you have donated, how about a little more......??

·
Registered
603 Posts
"Hey eveyone, remember what it was like when you couldn't find this place for a few hours. Imagine if it was gone forever, it would be hard to put a price on the valuable information we have at our fingertips, if you have not donated please do. If you have donated, how about a little more......??''

Not to mention the **** we give each other - priceless.

JMS

·
Infidel
6,331 Posts
dprice,

How about coming up with an HD Forum.com tee-shirt? We have lots of talented folks here, and should be able to come up with some cool graphics.

The shirts would be "free" with your donation of XX dollars (somewhere in the $25 - $50). That way you're not selling anything (and pissing off you know who).

Just an idea.

wyo

·
Road Captain
6,628 Posts
DPrice
PO Box 950724
Okla City, OK 73195

:D Gone to get a stamp...............

·
Founder/Administrator
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
wyodude said:
dprice,

How about coming up with an HD Forum.com tee-shirt? We have lots of talented folks here, and should be able to come up with some cool graphics.

The shirts would be "free" with your donation of XX dollars (somewhere in the $25 - $50). That way you're not selling anything (and pissing off you know who).

Just an idea.

wyo
Its actually a great idea....been contemplating that one for a while now...

but, as I sit in my foxhole, locked and loaded, "something" has made me hesitate.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts