V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
Just left the dealer and found out that the CD 32117-01F that I ordered 10 days ago is on backorder til March 28th.....It would appear they are very hard to come by...
If you find one pick it up.....

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
wmossy said:
Hey everyone,
Just left the dealer and found out that the CD 32117-01F that I ordered 10 days ago is on backorder til March 28th.....It would appear they are very hard to come by...
If you find one pick it up.....
Picked up my -01F mid December last year.......

:huh:

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WVRDKING said:
Picked up my -01F mid December last year.......

:huh:

I wish I did. But ordered my 98" kit in Jan did not know of the update until I tried to load a map from HDWRENCH then realized my 11 month old sert was out dated for MT6 maps..... Almost ready to DYNO and another member transferred the MT6 to a MT5 format. The map is working well. Just need to tweek it a little for every ounce of TQ/HP

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
wmossy said:
I wish I did. But ordered my 98" kit in Jan did not know of the update until I tried to load a map from HDWRENCH then realized my 11 month old sert was out dated for MT6 maps..... Almost ready to DYNO and another member transferred the MT6 to a MT5 format. The map is working well. Just need to tweek it a little for every ounce of TQ/HP
wmossy: glad to hear the file is working well.

:whistle:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts