V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I think it's great BTW, so I thought I would ask a question. I have a set of Rinehart's and just picked up a SE/ AC, nothing installed yet. Anyway, I figure the next thing to get is a SERT, so yesterday I ask the local dealer about one, and he said HD was in the process of updating them and it would be a couple more weeks before they are out. My question is how often do they update, and is this just "software" or something else changing. Should I wait for the new one or get the current model? I have a 06' RK. Thanks in advance for any help:bowdwn:

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
ride4daze said:
Hello, I'm new to the forum, and I think it's great BTW, so I thought I would ask a question. I have a set of Rinehart's and just picked up a SE/ AC, nothing installed yet. Anyway, I figure the next thing to get is a SERT, so yesterday I ask the local dealer about one, and he said HD was in the process of updating them and it would be a couple more weeks before they are out. My question is how often do they update, and is this just "software" or something else changing. Should I wait for the new one or get the current model? I have a 06' RK. Thanks in advance for any help:bowdwn:
HD issues updated versions of the software frequently. AFAIK you can use the latest software on any bike. Typically HD adds new maps for certain combos and adds functionality. Check out the 'sticky' Springer wrote on the SERT.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks,
That was a great post on the SERT by Springer. Does anybody know if this is the latest part# 32107-01E ? Want to be sure before I order.

·
Premium Member
451 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
HARLEYCUSTOM said:
Tried to get one at zanottis friday,they are backorder til last of march
And rumor has it they will no longer be produced (or supported) after the 2006 model year

·
Premium Member
3,289 Posts
MegaGlide said:
Since when are Thunderheaders SE?:flames:
Chuck Soday
KBR
On the road in Iraq
[email protected]

GO FAST

'03 FXSTBI 103" Stroker
112 hp -- 121 tq
100% S.E.

Mega, you are right he obviously he already moved away from his claim '100%SE'. Nice blacked out Night Train with a Thunderheader he has..............

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
chillijo said:
Anyone have the part number of the latest Sert cd only? I have the
32117-01c and 01d looking for the E
Joe B

CHILLIJO,
NEW # IS 32117-01F CD UPDATE VERSION 4.52

GOOD LUCK FINDING ONE.. THEY ARE ON BACK ORDER TIL END OF MARCH AT LEAST THAT IS WHAT MY DEALER TOLD ME LAST WEEK WHEN I WENT TO PICK MINE UP AND IT WAS NOT THERE.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got my new CD last week 32117-01F

06 files are on it.
Example
Cal #27 -- 141NR001-A0.MT6

Application: 2006 Touring Exhaust
Configuration: 1450 SE A/C & Mufflers

Components:
SE Air Cleaner and Breather Kit P/N 29440-99C
SE Performance Touring Mufflers P/N 65115-98B

Rich

·
Registered
105 Posts
got mine from zanotti just yesterday after waiting a while due to back order. sounds like i got it just in time...it's an "E" version. now i just have to read up and install it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts