V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Top Tuners thread is great, but how about a thread on SERT tuners who also give the map with the tune. In our area at least, there seems to be too few.

I can offer one in VA -

Pro Street Cycles in Richmond, VA

·
The Anti-RUB
1,901 Posts
Fremont Cycle Center, Fremont CA.

·
Hellbound Train
5,595 Posts
No need for another sticky, the tuners are listed in the other thread, call and ask. If enough people turn them down based on that policy, maybe they will change.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
csoday said:
No need for another sticky, the tuners are listed in the other thread, call and ask. If enough people turn them down based on that policy, maybe they will change.
You know, initially I thought the same, but then, after making a dozen calls to find one good tuner (100 miles away) that provided the Map at the end of the tune, I thought this list might be a short quick way to find the best of the best. I was curious how many forum members are receiving their maps, and where one should go to get a good tune with the Map - without having to make dozens of calls. Whether the thread goes sticky? - I just kind of figured the interest level and info provided, would tell. V/R

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
American Harley Davidson in Ann Arbor Michigan I got the map and didn't even have to ask.....

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
When you are paying for a dyno session....You are paying them to provide you with a service. The map belongs to you..its what you are paying to be made.
In reality...the tuner should pay YOU if he wants to keep a copy for his file..So the next time a guy shows up with a common build like you may have(95" flat tops..203 cams..stock heads..bagger with slip-ons) ...with the same exhaust on the same bike...dont you think he's gonna use your map for a starting point..save him lots of time and effort.
If they wont give a copy...F**K um.

·
Registered
474 Posts
floyd78 said:
American Harley Davidson in Ann Arbor Michigan I got the map and didn't even have to ask.....
any HP and TQ info on this build you can share?? doing a 98" build with red shift 577 cams and thinking about having Ann Arbor Harley to tune mine also

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
floyd78 said:

Floyd78,
What kind of numbers did they get on your build? Were they able to tune it
to your expectations? I took my bike there and the results were terrible, but my build is proving to be a problem to tune for some reason.

Roy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts