V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am new to the SERT and will be getting mine on tuesday when it arrives. Here i my question, I am gonig to be adding 88ci High Compression Pistons (PN 22864-00), SE Stage 1 intake, and SE Tappered Torque Exhaust (PN 80061-00) to my 06 Dyna Superglide. Does anyone know if there is a canned map for this setup? If so do you know the file name for it? I will be adding 204 cams to it once I get the money saved up for it but in the meantime, I am going with the setup I have.

Thanks in advance,
Ryan -007

·
Registered
203 Posts
You will need to access the PDF file on the Disc (loading the software to your PC will get you there to) and read the various "Calibration" details to find your specific build. If it does not exist, then you find one that is close, then make adjustments to the tables. It may help to have a good tuner that is familiar with RT's if you are not.

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
GPO03FatBoy said:
Might look at this and see how close you can get.

http://65.38.172.84/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=30312&d=1142878644

Just curious, if you're tearing the top end down, why not get some 95 pistons and bore your cylinders. For another $150 or so, you'd pick up the displacement.
He just recently joined and may not have "priviliged access" yet to the link. I joined some time ago before they charged the $15 and do not use PayPal anymore. Were you directing him to the PDF file?

·
ovanay elinquentday
2,021 Posts
NCR52 said:
He just recently joined and may not have "priviliged access" yet to the link. I joined some time ago before they charged the $15 and do not use PayPal anymore. Were you directing him to the PDF file?
Didn't realize access might be an issue. That is the attachment from the SERT CD that has the list of calibration tables.

In the 1450 world there seem to be only maps for stock pistons.

·
Banned
8 Posts
sert map file/calib # ?

2006 roadking std with--- se high flow air kit, stage 1 down load, 8 deg fuel injectors and samson round cut rolled thunder slip on mufflers.
just got my sert version "g" .

which map file or calib. # should i load ???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts