V-Twin Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
04 Ultra
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking in the Screamin Eagle catalog and looks as though the part # I need is 32107-01D. Is this right? I looked at Zanotti's and they say it is back ordered until April 30. Does anyone know of a dealer that has these in stock at a discounted price? The catalog says 459.95 and Zanotti say 379.00, high enough without paying full retail.

I have Bub Sleepers on my Ultra. I like the sound they give but a while back I noticed the right exhaust was cracked just a little back from the header where it tapers up to the full size of the exhaust. Took some pictures and emailed them to Bub. They agreed to replace the exhaust. When it came there was no baffle just the exhaust. Trying to get a two year old baffle in a new exhaust pipe is a real challenge. Once I got it in, the two holes that hold the baffle in the exhaust were a different size than the original so I had to drill and tap to make that work. Not a big deal, just a little annoying. I would have thought they would have just sent two new exhaust with baffles and been done with it. Probably was expecting too much.

The reason I want to buy a SERT is that where the exhaust hooks onto the header appears to have been real hot, in fact the metal was deteriorating in this area, also the reason the exhaust cracked, I think. Pulled the left exhaust off and it looked just fine.

Are there any other ways to correct this difference in heat without the SERT, i.e. a different download? I have the SE air cleaner, Bub pipes and dealer down load.

·
Average Dude
6,263 Posts
Chicago Harley has them listed for $369. I don't know the state of their inventory though.

·
Road Hawg
146 Posts
I have been searching for the part number for my 2006 EGC I am getting next week. Where do you find it? Is it the same? I search everywhere on the HD site to no avail

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
Sert

txhawg said:
I have been searching for the part number for my 2006 EGC I am getting next week. Where do you find it? Is it the same? I search everywhere on the HD site to no avail
It's only located in the Screamin Eagle catalog. On the HD website, go to "Experience", then to "Racing". Once on the "Racing" page, go to the bottom right corner..."Screamin Eagle Pro Racing Parts"...then bottom center click on "1 Intro / Screamin' Eagle® Pro Racing Info / EFI Performance - 2.3 MB" ... then go to page 16 of 16...

You can't order off this page, though. If you do a search on this forum for "SERT" where to buy...there are a couple different dealers that have them in stock. I called one last week, but then found one less expensive.

I think the part number for the '06 has an "E" at the end instead of a "D"

·
'PACKMAN'
240 Posts
Benjy's HD

Jenni at Benjy's Harley Davidson is expecting some SERTs to arrive this week. Here is her contact information

my fax is 304-523-5474

Jenni Sapyta
408 4th Street
Huntington,West Virginia
304-523-1340
www.benjyshd.com

1 - 8 of 8 Posts